9 of 18Next
Our client is a leader on the Veterinary Imaging market.
In addition of being the exclusive distributors of major actors of the sector, they have a large range of Capital equipment products for the Veterinary world.
In order to sustain their growth, their are today looking for a new Technical Account Manager in order to cover the area of Antwerp & Limburg.
Technical Account Manager - Veterinary Imaging - Antwerp
As the successful Technical Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop the activities on the Veterinary market in Flanders - Antwerp & Limburg area.
- Visit the existing customers & potential new clients in the area in order to understand their needs.
- Develop sales plans and strategies in coordination with the line manager.
- Advise the customers on the Imaging technology & technical aspects.
- Present the product range and make demonstration of the products.
- Close commercial deals.
- Liaise with the installation team in order to set up the delivery.
- Ensure the guidance & initiation of the of the customers to the imaging equipment once installed.
- Be the first point of contact regarding the technical aspects for the customers.
- Achieve sets sales targets.
- Maintains personal contact with key customers in assigned area - Antwerp & Limburg.
- Analyze sales activities and effects change as needed to sustain and continue growth.
- Establish lasting, professional relationships with customers.
As the successful Technical Account Manager, you have the following requirements:
- A Technical background - in Medical Imaging, Electro-mechanical, Engineering, Electric Engineering, … or equivalent by experiences.
- Preferably hold a master's degree - or equivalent by experience.
- A previous experience in Technical sales - at least 3 years
- A strong affinity with the Veterinary or Medical world
- Strong sales mindset with the ability to close a deal
- Analytical mindset & strong negotiations skills
- Strong communication & commercial skills - verbal, presentation & writing skills
- Strong technical understanding ability
- Technical Training experience to the customers
- Fluent in Dutch & English - French is a strong asset
Keywords: Technical Sales, Account Manager, Technical, Imaging, Veterinary, Medical, Imaging, Capital Equipment, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Commercial, Technical advisor
The successful Technical Account Manager, you have:
- The chance to join a leader on his market in a positive growing situation.
- the opportunity to evolve as first point of contact on technical subjects for your customers.
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience with an attractive bonus system.
+32 2 509 45 70
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
26 days left to apply
- Function type: Medical representative
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience