- Page Personnel
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is a stable family business that has grown into an international market leader.
As a teamleader you'll be in charge of :
* managing a team of 25 warehouse operators and employees and you are responsible for day-to-day organization, planning and control;
* ensuring that the quality and safety procedures are correctly followed;
* ensuring that all work equipment is available to guarantee the smooth functioning of the department;
* developing and participatinge in improvement projects
Our client is looking for a human-oriented teamleader that :
* has experience in a similar position within a warehouse;
* is organized and has strong communication skills;
* has a coaching leadership style;
* has an eye for quality and safety procedures;
* has good knowledge of Dutch and French;
* experience with ERP is an advantage
You end up in a stable family business that has grown into an international market leader. You will be welcomed in a dynamic working environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are priority. You can expect an exciting and varied job in a family atmosphere with open communication. You also get the necessary resources to develop yourself personally and professionally through tailored guidance and internal training.
As compensation you can count on an attractive salary with numerous extra-legal benefits.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Logistic management
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Flemish Brabant
- Secondary education
- 27 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistic management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.