Our client is a leader in the distribution of FMCG goods and delivers more than 6000 different products all over Belgium.
As a team leader you manage your team every day!
You supervise your team and coordinate the work of your warehouse staff and drivers. This involves around 30 employees who you coach with great enthusiasm and people management. So you really work on the floor but you also perform a number of administrative tasks. Where necessary, you yourself participate in the logistics process in the warehouse. You assist your supervisor in the context of various projects or as a backup if necessary.
- You are a strong communicative team player with a sense of initiative
- As a people manager you know how to motivate people with your enthusiasm.
- You are reliable and focused.
- You obtained a humanities or bachelor degree.
- You are interested in technology
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar position in the logistics sector
- You have a very good knowledge of French, spoken and written. A basic Dutch / English is definitely a plus.
- You can also work well with MS Office and ERP applications.
- You end up with an organization in full growth and development
- You have the option to leave your own mark on the position and the organization
- Market-based salary in accordance with experience
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Logistic management
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor