For one of our clients, in the Insurance industry, we are currently looking for a Team Leader Account Receivables
Team Leader Account Receivables
Manage all credit control and reconciliation across assigned Broker accounts. Work with the O&S, Local Brokers and the profit centres to overall improve processes to achieve better results through reconciliation for all accounts. Oversee the day to day activities within the Team to monitor and achieve monthly performance measurements of all accounts. Manage and work closely with Account Handlers, CST and the profit centres to ensure all targets meet and succeed requirements.
- Monitoring targets for the team, to ensure that they are in line with objectives
- Monitor problem accounts through to resolution assisting Client Contacts, Profit Centres and Brokers when required.
- Monitor and review statistics generated from RI report to ensure Cash movement and receipt of payments comply with KPI's targets.
- Ensure that all un-reconciled cash items are under query, within one month of receipt of payment.
- Ensure efficient daily staff supervision Training any new staff on all systems used within assigned area.
- Approving and authorising payments transactions and all adjustments and Write Off
- Arrange regular meetings with PCs to review Profile status and agree appropriate action for ongoing potential queries with programme.
- Monitor FAS5 process to positively impact P&L Approving & authorising all write offs/rates of exchanges within approved limits.
- Supervise Vilnius BPO performance and handle daily communication and relationship.
- Undertake any other duties projects as appropriate within your competence, as required by your Manager from time to tim
- Optimize cash process to ensure clearance and efficient impact on AR portfolio
- Handle broker relationship and regular visits with third party stakeholders
- Prepare and present Monthly Credit committee and attend weekly Team and Management meetings.
- Perform Mid Term and Yearly Staff Appraisal's. and employee performance management process
- Previous experience within Insurance industry.
- Ability to work with and achieve set targets within specific time frames.
- At least 2 years previous experience of Supervising and managing a Team.
- Strongteam leadership, with the ability to direct and motivate staff
- Always looking for continuous improvement.
- Good time management skills – ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet submission and deadlines.
- Strong focus on attention to detail and the desire to deliver accuracy and quality.
- Strong administrative, numeracy and personal organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills with your Customer's and the business.
- Willingness to travel as and when necessary.
- Liaise to deal effectively with people at all levels – strong conflict management abilities.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- The Team Leader will report to the European Collection Manager
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Cash management & treasury
- All jobs via Ergon Recruitment Brussels
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone