Team Lead Data Translation
- Permanent, Full-time
Team Lead Data Translation
For the Data, Analytics and Automation team (DAnA), Partenamut is looking for a Team Lead Data Translation to strengthen its teams.
Are you searching for a dynamic team of experts fueled by its “Start Up” feel and energy? Passionate about the business implications of data and the actions that should result? Ready to improve business and decision processes and to support us in our data transformation initiatives? Are you socially engaged and “data for good” are more than just words but a true conviction?
This opportunity might interest you
As a Team lead Data Translation you will be :
- A real People Manager : Enabling your team to be able to realize our data ambitions. This means critically reviewing your own functioning as well as that from the team on a regular base and initiate continuous improvement initiatives. You act as a manager coach.
- Managing complex data projects within the Data Analytics & Automation team. Meaning you’ll work together with data engineers, data analysts and data scientists, determining priorities; ensuring on-time delivery and managing stakeholder relationships
- Working with management to prioritize and to translate their business needs to information needs, to data needs and finally into data projects.
- Initiating change through collaboration, conflict handling, convincing and strong stake holder management.
- Supporting strategic decision making processes through analytics, heavy data driven approach and an operational mindset.
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate findings; and facilitating data driven meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, experts and colleagues)
- Gathering, interpreting and analyzing data using visual data prep tools and statistical techniques.
- Structuring findings into easy-to-read charts and dashboards in line with the information needs of your customers and identify ways to increase data adoption and stakeholder satisfaction
- Providing ongoing support in reporting and dashboarding.
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Social Sciences or equivalent experience with a background in data driven digital transformation.
- A proven track record of success in leading teams.
- A strong work ethic and a skillset geared toward business management. A strong will to understand the inner workings of the business.
- Must have experience in leading multi-disciplinary projects as well as handling day-to-day information requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills – Knowledge of Power BI , Tableau, Alteryx, rapid miner is an asset.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Fluent in French and English (verbal & written)
- You will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality.
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests.
- As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way data is being used at Partenamut.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Working environment’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home and organizing your day autonomously.
- We are offering you a work environment where work/life balance matter, an attractive package with extra-legal advantages
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- 22 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.