2 of 4Next
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products, with sales today of around $60 billion. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 168 sites in 26 countries throughout the world where it employs around 21.000 people.
Our site located in Lillo, Antwerp, which is part of the Business Unit Ineos O&P Europe North, is responsible for the development and growth of the specialties High Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene markets for Ineos.
We are looking for a TAR Coordinator, who will be based at our site located in Lillo-Antwerp.
The TAR coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of the Lillo site shutdowns, this leading to planned shutdowns being executed safely, on time and within budget.
- the safe execution of the works in accordance with the INEOS principles and the 7 lifesaving rules
- that all legal regulations are followed during the execution of the works on site
- to perform all scheduled TAR’s in a safe manner, within time and budget
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Takes the lead regarding the complete TAR process
- Sets up the full scope of work
- Sets and follows up TAR schedule using the scheduling tool
- Is responsible for the set-up of TAR processes and procedures
- Coordinates the work preparation and arranges the necessary resources
- Executes, follows up and adjusts the TAR scenario
- Actively works on safety and environmental policies
- Facilitates follow-up meetings during the TAR process
- Ensures continuous improvement of work packages and TAR tools
- Keeps an overview of orders regarding materials and services
- Evaluates TAR, proposes and implements improvement in the processes
- Sets up and updates KPI’s
- Engineering degree or technical Bachelor degree with 5+ years relevant TAR experience in a (petro)chemical environment
- Knowledge of SAP PM module
- Experienced user of MS project, Excel or other TAR tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Result and Safety oriented, set priorities, decision taker
- Strong planning and organizing ability
- Takes initiative and is an entrepreneur
- strives for continuous improvement
- Works independently and accurately
Sent a letter of motivation and a C.V. to Wendy Peeraer, Scheldelaan 482 – haven 647, 2040 Lillo-Antwerpen, e-mail: email@example.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Maintenance manager
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs at Ineos Manufacturing Belgium