6 of 6Next
Passion for our People
We are Europe’s leading provider of professionally-monitored smart alarms, protecting nearly three million customers.We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we have built our teams out of committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization through investing in our people with great development and growth opportunities.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- You are in charge of the recruitment of all positions at the headquarters of Verisure in Evere, Belgium:
- Intake with the hiring manager
- Advertising of the vacancy
- Define the right sourcing channels
- Screening and interviewing of candidates
- You develop the sourcing strategy and talent acquisition programs
- You shape employer branding activities and candidate attraction strategies. You report to the HR Business Partner.
- You make sure to have the best tools and process in place to decide on candidates fit to the different roles we have available
- You work closely with the Sales Recruitment team to guarantee candidates find their best fit
- You are focused on internal mobility, a strength of the Verisure organization and you continue to build on that success
- You ensure optimal communication with all internal and external stakeholders in the recruitment process, candidates, hiring managers, HR colleagues.
- You follow up of relevant performance indicators for the recruitment process and report on these and suggest upon improvements
Who we are looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and experience in recruitment.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You have a good knowledge in interview techniques and a natural ability to assess people.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and has a good level in English.
- You are familiar with social media and skilled in the use of ATS
- You are discrete, emotional intelligent and customer minded.
- You are a team player, with excellent communication skills, who can build strong relationships with all parties involved in recruitment.
- You have good planning and organizational abilities and are flexible in day planning to suit availability of candidates and hiring managers.
- You have a professional attitude and ability to represent the company.
- What we offer
- A challenging environment in a fast-growing company in an industry with great potential
- A company with a young entrepreneurial spirit, in which a lot is still to build
- A competitive gross salary that reflects your prior experience
- Opportunities to develop your career in Belgium in a competitive multinational environment
- Flexibility to grow into different areas of HR if you ambition this
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Recruitment & selection
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Haren (Bru.) (location)
- All jobs at Verisure
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, French
From € 2.550 to € 3.300 per monthi
i How is this salary calculated?
The salary information provided is based on anonymised data from .
The representation of salaries is based on criteria such as industry, job title, location and a number of other elements.
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone