TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
- Permanent, Full-time
TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
As Talent Acquisition leader, you will develop and organize the Talent Acquisition team as a reference and single point of contact regarding all TA topics by
- establishing a state of the art Talent Acquisition Team, focused on reaching excellent results in a timely and cost efficient manner while maximising candidate experience
- creating a motivational work environment together with all team members and manage day to day operations
- setting up the team for success by building and maintaining excellent relationships with Site HR Managers
- ensuring team compliance with processes and quality procedures
You will also display thought leadership in Talent Acsuisition within the Umicore recruitment community and its internal and external stakeholders/networks. You will actively contribute to the overall strategy of the HR Center Talent as a member of the HR Center management team. You will report to the Head of Talent.
- You have a Master degree in organizational psychology or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in talent acquisition in an international matrix environment
- As a seasoned coach you can initiate change and build and motivate a team during change / transition processes
- You are able to act as a strategic and also creative TA business partner throughout different levels in the Umicore organisation
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English both oral and written
- You are an active listener and able to communicate in a clear, precise and nuanced way
- You can convince others easily and take ownerships of projects
- You have good planning and organization skills, know how to prioritize and multitask
- You are willing to work on different sites of Belgium and travel to other Umicore sites in Western & Southern Europe
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?If my expertise can contribute to the circular economy, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Hoboken (location)
- 23 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'HR management, Recruitment & selection' jobs in Antwerp & Port of Antwerp straight to your mailbox.