System Engineer - SCCM
- Experis IT
- Permanent, Full-time
System Engineer - SCCM
We are looking for candidates who are stimulated by a dynamic IT environment. People who understand the customer's language and speak it themselves. For juniors, seniors and experts alike, there are numerous challenges waiting at our client.
As a System Engineer you are responsible for the technical development, planning and maintenance of the endpoint infrastructure in order to ensure continuity and efficiency of the endpoint infrastructure that meets the needs of the organization, including its branches.
- Manage the backend and endpoint infrastructure:
- Evaluate the backend and endpoint infrastructure environment (asset management, software distribution, security, patch management, remote control, mobile devices, printers, MFPs…) and make upgrades, changes, extensions and improvement proposals
- Conduct feasibility studies and evaluate the various software and hardware solutions that can meet the needs of the infrastructure
- Inform and guide the infrastructure users so that systems are used optimally and efficiently
- Prepare the technical design in line with specific architecture requirements
- Implement changes, upgrades and extensions to software and hardware in order to always have the techniques and possibilities that best meet the user's needs, to realize new projects or to expand existing systems
- Provide the necessary support and maintenance to the IT infrastructure in accordance with the ITIL methodology
- Fulfill an advisory role and providing technical advice and information to internal and external customers
- Think critically about possible improvements in procedures and working methods within projects and within your own department
- Act as a point of contact for the specific area of expertise
- Keep available documentation up to date, expand it where necessary
- For a coordinating role:
- Monitor the technical quality and efficiency of the execution of the daily activities within the entire team
- Participate in operational and technical discussions and meetings with other teams in the context of projects and tasks
- Coordinate the bi-weekly team meetings
- Proactively make proposals to improve service provision and service quality
- Ensure that tickets, service requests and changes are assigned to the correct person
- Build enough knowledge among the team members (day-to-day operations, new technologies, sharing knowledge)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field; or you have equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure STACK (OS, virtualization, imaging, deployment, scripting and management toolset) based on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and IOS technologies
- Active Directory (understanding / setting up / maintaining domains, trees, forests, trusts, groups, users, OUs, sites, ...), LDAP, GPO
- Basic knowledge of Network TCP / IP, routing, VLAN, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of:
- Service Management (ITIL minded)
- Anti-virus Management (Based on IBM / TrendMicro)
- Patching Management (Based on WSUS / IBM)
- Mobile device management (Intune, Knox)
- Asset management based on ITIL methodology
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch or French and English
- Total compensation package including fringe benefits with long term perspective.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 21 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.