Supply Chain Planner
- Pauwels Consulting
- Puurs Sint-Amands
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Supply Chain Planner
For a client in Puurs we are looking for a Tactical Planner to drive and manage the Master Production Schedule for the tactical horizon.
Do you have experience with master production schedueling, ensuring capacities and resources to satisfy the Customer requirements?
Do you recognize yourself in this role? Than this might be your chance to develop your carreer in supply chain!
In essence the role is responsible for the service to customers ensuring the availability, in terms of date and quantity, of the shipping items to the next point of supply.
You will be responsible for:
- Arranging production volumes based on demand
- Resources allocation resulting in anticipated operational costs and inventory levels
- Aligns Master Production Schedule (MPS) to the production plan approved in S&OP
- Coordinates the Supply Planning Review and action plans to remediate to resources constraints
- Optimizes local planning processes such as lead times, product segmentation, and production frequencies to increase the efficiency of the production unit
- Ensure right level of Inventories at the next point of the supply chain
- Leads action plans to achieve supply performance target and drive for continuous improvement
- Confirm supply orders, firmed production orders at the entry point of the time fence
- Manage supply KPI reporting and analysis
- Relevant Master Degree with min of 3 years of experience in planning
- Passionate about supply chain, planning and analyzing complex situations and problem solving
- Strong communicator at all levels able to communicate and influence in a clear and timely manner
- Strategic thinker with sense of urgency and hands on problem solver and always looking for improvement on our way of working
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, ERP systems, Advance planning solutions & S&OP processes
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- English, German
- Company car
- 8 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.