Supply Chain Manager Fibres
- Beaulieu Fibres International
- Permanent, Full-time
Supply Chain Manager Fibres
Enjoying the status of Europe's leading polypropylene industrial fibre manufacturer, Beaulieu Fibres International has three production plants in this area of the world: two in Belgium (Wielsbeke and Kruisem) and one in Italy (Terni). Specialising in the production of staple and shortcut fibres for a wide range of different sectors (geotextiles -construction-, hygiene, carpets, the automotive industry,...), Beaulieu Fibres International places sustainability and innovation at the forefront of its concerns.
As part of our efforts to ensure the smooth operation of the supply chain process at the three plants (Wielsbeke, Kruisem and Terni), we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist for Beaulieu Fibres International.
Your duties will in practice consist of:
- Managing and controlling global supply chain management activities in order to obtain an optimum flow of information and products. Being constantly involved in projections, analyses, operational planning and KPI development and measurements in order to strike a good balance between Supply & Demand.
- Systems optimisation and implementation based on the continued structuring and professionalisation of the Fibres division's stock management process.
- Offering advice about investments and making structural proposals to improve the (cost) efficiency and productivity of the processes within the supply chain.
- This position involves supervising five supply chain team members (planning, warehouse and logistics). Assuming ultimate responsibility for planning, stock management and transport.
- Working closely with both the production and the sales and purchasing teams, while providing incentives for consultation and teamwork.
- Developing and maintaining firm long-term relationships with stakeholders and the Raw Material Center (additive logistics,...).
- Membership of the Fibres division's management team, reporting directly to the same division's General Manager.
- Operating primarily out of the Wielsbeke office, the position also requires travelling to the Kruisem site from time to time and, occasionally, to the site in Italy (Terni).
- You have a Master's degree (economic, financial, engineering) and already have some supply chain experience or can contribute a great deal of expertise thanks to your theoretical knowledge.
- You should preferably hold an APICS certificate and demonstrate some experience with supply chain systems and Operational Excellence. ERP software skills would be a huge asset. A knowledge of demand management & foresight processes is also required
- You should be a successful people manager who can work both unsupervised and as part of a team and operate within a variety of sites and cultures (from operators to management).
- You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills. As a battle-hardened individual, you are sufficiently assertive where necessary, but also decisive and resolute.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mentality.
- You definitely have no qualms about multitasking, while work organisation and prioritising is an effortless process as far as you are concerned. You perform well under pressure.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch but you can express yourself well in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Beaulieu will offer you the opportunity to grow and continue exploring the fascinating and challenging world of fibres. Beaulieu is proud of the new developments now being achieved, in partnership with the customer, and is keen to involve you in this great source of pride.
- Beaulieu represents an open, multicultural and informal working environment, where people really count and where taking initiatives is highly valued.
- You will be surrounded by a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
- Your energy, responsibility and commitment will be matched with a market-compliant salary, together with excellent fringe benefits.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 18 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs straight to your mailbox.