STUDENT EXPO CREW
- Interim optional fixed contract, Fixed-term, Full-time
STUDENT EXPO CREW
4 positions with rotation system & different grading of responsibility:
- Info Desk : contact with visitors ,providing information, the feedback forms, the lost and found item.
- Cloak Room : management of public lockers and hangers, guiding visitors, collecting left items at the end of the day
- Tablets : to prepare and distribute tablets to the visitors, give full explanation, updating the devices, recuperating the tablets, clean and charge them
- Floor positions: doing rounds at the exhibition to keep an eye and guide visitors, give information and ensure a good daily flow.
- Fluent in English (WRITTEN & SPOKEN)
- Fluent in French or Dutch (WRITTEN & SPOKEN)
- Fluent in any other European language
- Flexible : week, weekend, public holidays, evening events
- Polite, helpful, accurate, dynamic, polyvalent
- Stress resistant and able to deal with conflict situations
- Customer Minded – Visitor comes first.
- Must love the contact with diverse visitors: miscellaneous nationalities, age groups, backgrounds, visitors with disabilities, …
- A fascinating experience in international environment
- Interim contract with an undetermined duration
- The possibility of a fixed contract (after an interim period)
- Possibility of full-time 38H or part-time. To be discussed with the client.
- Ease of access (train, bus, subway) & reimbursement of travel expenses
- Begin Period : ASAP
- Experience outside of Belgium can be taken into consideration after providing the proofs.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French, German
- Interim optional fixed contract
- 18 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Internal sales' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.