2 of 6Next
Our client is one of the main group active within the industry of Market Research.
In order to sustain their growth, they are today looking for a new Qualitative Research Expert to work on project and on strategic topics internally.
Strategic Qualitative Research Expert - Consulting Company
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Translate client needs and challenges into the most effective research design
Go beyond the research question and unfold the business challenges of the clients
- Oversee the entire projects
- Resource and implement projects correctly within budget and on time according to the quality standards
Follow-up with the clients through all stages of the market research project
- Own the project in collaboration with junior colleagues: conduct in-depth interview, moderate focus groups, ethnography, online communities
- Coach and help junior colleague to reach their full potential within the organisation.
Ensure all day to day client liaisons in order to become the preferred partner for the clients
- Bring the insights to the clients, answer business objectives, with your own recommendations.
- You write relevant, compelling and actionable summaries, conclusions and implications that give the client strategic advice on where to go next
Contribute to the development of Qualitative Research Techniques & implement new methodologies
- Take part of the strategic conversation within the organisation in order to bring the company to the next level
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Master Degree - preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology or economics
- At least 7 years experience in research field
- Active listener to people - capacity to reflect upon their needs, motivations and behaviour
- A well-rounded understanding of the marketing research industry with strong connections
- You have the natural ability for storytelling and generating ideas
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic
- Your are a genuine caring person
- You are passionate to team-up, showing the 'make it happen' attitude
- Your are flexible - ability to travel and to work outside office hours
- Strong interest in consumer research and psychology with an analytical spirit
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is an asset
The successful candidate will have:
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience
- The chance to join a fast growing environment
- A customised training plan & growing opportunity internally
+32 2 509 45 70
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
32 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French