Strategic Bid Manager EMEA
- Permanent, Full-time
Strategic Bid Manager EMEA
Barco designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, they develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Their focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theatres to live events and attractions). With a team of over 3,300 employees, located all around the globe, they realized sales of EUR 770 million in 2020. The corporate HQ is located in Kortrijk, Belgium.Please visit www.barco.com for more information.
As Strategic Bid Manager EMEA you work with the international sales team to win large and complex deals with direct clients or through dedicated business partners across the EMEA region. You report to the Presales Director EMEA based in Belgium.
Responsibilities and tasks
As Strategic Bid Manager EMEA, you work in close cooperation with the international sales team, delivering transparency and speed in large and complex deals, with the ultimate goal of increasing the yield of the sales team. You become part of our Presales Team EMEA, a newly established unit assembling a broad spectrum of experts to enable commercial success in the region and operating across all the Barco businesses.
Reporting to the Presales Director EMEA in Belgium, you will establish the bid management process, build up your network in the Barco organization, and work hand in hand with the sales team driving large and complex deals. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the overall bid process, reporting and governance
- In cooperation with sales, setting the commercial deal strategy
- Screening the sales funnel and organizing recurrent reviews with senior sales leadership
- Working with the sales manager to quickly understand needs and scoping out the required support in writing the commercial proposal, RFP or tender response
- Composing bid teams where needed and leading them to deliver according to customer deadlines
- Actively engaging, visiting customers with sales for deal negotiation
- Centralizing a repository of standard tender documentation, per legal entity
- Creating best-practice deal review templates
- Interfacing between external sales and internal Barco stakeholders such as legal, finance, services, divisional P&L holders, and so on
- Becoming a trusted, value added partner to the sales team
Experience and Qualifications
- Master’s degree or equivalent through experience
- Experience in B2B manufacturing and/or B2B consulting services is required
- English language at professional level is required and proficiency in German is a plus
- Passionate about sales processes and commercial activities
- Process-oriented and analytical, while always keeping the big picture in mind
- Excellent communication and networking skills, which allow you to work closely with the sales teams and to build a strong network within the organization to succeed
- A strong influencer and project manager, who engages and drives for results
- Highly organized and structured, used to work in a matrix structure
- Experience with IT tools such as CRM and CPQ is an advantage
- You will be located in Belgium and are eager and have the ability (in a more ‘normalized’ context) to travel up to 25% of the time within the EMEA region
- Posses valid EU/EEA work and resident permits
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 14 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Western Flanders straight to your mailbox.