4 of 7Next
THE HOME OF RESEARCHERS
At Ipsos, we are proud to call ourselves the home of researchers! Because we are one of the world’s largest market research companies with more than 17,000 employees and we can be found in no less than 89 countries. What are our favorite hashtags? #innovation, #entrepreneur and #client-centricity. Our success is the combination of the unlimited worldwide expertise, knowledge and process efficiency in a company that supports people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Solution Development team of Ipsos Belgium is looking for an extra Solutions Developer to meet the growing demand of customized websites, applications and automatizations.
We are looking for someone with an IT education who wishes to build their career in a young and dynamic company. You will work on diverse projects for well-known customizers, in a collegial atmosphere, at a nice location in Ghent with room for personal growth and innovation.
You will be a part of a small but diverse team of developers where you will be responsible for developing, expanding, delivering, and maintaining innovative and user-friendly online platforms and tools.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
During your career, you will come into contact with a wide range of sectors, customers, projects, and challenges, especially regarding:
- Web development & dashboard reporting (.NET)
- Software development (.NET)
- Database & process automatization (MS SQL)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with necessary attention to IT
- Knowledge of relational database systems is necessary (preferably MS SQL Server)
- Experience with .NET is necessary (VB.NET or C#, Web Forms/MVC/.NET Core)
- You have an eye for detail, can work meticulously, and document your work orderly
- You are a team player but you can also work independently
- You are flexible, client oriented, and you continually want to improve yourself
- You are eager to learn and dispose of excellent logical and analytical thinking skills
- A competitive package with fringe benefits and a commitment to personal development where your efforts and achievements are recognized and rewarded
- A creative, busy, open and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to get involved with innovative techniques in addition to more traditional research methods
- A real team-being spirit: Social, Human and Business related activities with a strong focus on well-being!
We are intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment, and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognize that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
3 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Gent (location)
- All jobs at Ipsos
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English