1 of 4Next
We are looking for a Solution Architect for a real estate client of ours in Brussels.
You drive the IT evolution of a Project driven Real Estate company in full international expansion, with eye for efficiency and cross border synergies.
You are in the lead of the implementation of the designed IT application landscape in all entities (7 countries including Belgium).
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve, aligned with the performed IT strategy study
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from the business and support departments
- Be accountable for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- you have the responsibility to work together with the business users to determine the most suitable architecture and roadmap towards the future state, taking into account the business needs.
- You will have a key role in connecting all the functional domains (such as Finance, Procurement, Fixed assets, CRM, HR, etc.) towards a concrete solution based on the Microsoft technology stack, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central in particular.
- You are the key person who interacts with the integrator of the solution and you take ownership to deliver the project successfully. You also ensure the applications run well on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with project management team to successfully monitor progress of initiatives, to inventorize and prioritize business requirements
- Provide detailed (technical) specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- A least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Deep and broad knowledge of MS Business Central and other Microsoft products, preferably with obtained certification
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience with outsourcing partners of IT infrastructure and Azure cloud
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Good knowledge of best practices regarding system security
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Fluent knowledge of English and good knowledge of French
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: It architecture
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs at Brunel
- English, French