5 of 9Next
Enthusiasm! That's what Telenet is all about.
And we share this enthusiasm with each and every one of our 3000 employees. Thanks to their passion for innovation, challenges and cooperation, Telenet is and remains the best provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium.
Under the brand name Telenet we provide digital television, high speed internet and landline and mobile telephone services to clients living in Flanders and Brussels. Operating as BASE we provide mobile phone services throughout Belgium. Our Telenet Business department serves the business community in Belgium and Luxembourg, providing solutions for connectivity, hosting and security.
At Telenet we pull out all the stops to provide an Amazing Customer Experience, by putting our customers first at all times. Our aim is to give them the best possible help and to meet their every need. To accomplish this, we offer fascinating careers for fascinating people, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow in our company. Could this be the opportunity you are looking for? At Telenet, you may just discover the best job you have ever had.
- You participate in transformation projects where you define the high-level architectural impact. You guide the projects towards the most optimal solution in line with the IT Masterplan.
- You communicate architectural choices to all stakeholders in the project including senior management You explain your architecture to business stakeholders and guide the technical teams to build their solution based on your architectural design.
- You are responsible for maintaining the architectural landscape documentation within your domain.
- You define initiatives to transform the enterprise architecture from asis to tobe. You build a case for these initiatives and create commitment from different stakeholders.
- Technology watch: You constantly maintain an overview of the technology landscape in its broadest sense (UX, apps, AI, IoT, ..) allowing yourself to apply and use new technologies where needed..
- Always think and reason from a customer’s perspective.
- Clear Communication: You’re an excellent communicator and storyteller effectively tuning your delivery to your target audience, i.e. from engineer to C-level executive.
- Technology: Experience with the architecture & integration in the ERP domain is expected. Hands-On experience with the big ERP players like Oracle, SAP and/or Microsoft is a big plus.
- Telecom knowledge: Ideally you know what TMF is, and what the prototypical landscape of a telco looks like but this is not a requirement.
- Pragmatic: You are pragmatic in your approach. You use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Empathy & Team: You have tons of empathy and have a fresh, unbiased open mind. You are a team player with responsibility and ability to work autonomously.
- Experience & Degree: Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent by experience. Prior working experience as an architect is a plus
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
34 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Mechelen (location)
- All jobs at Telenet