- Experis Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
Our client, located in Antwerp region, is a global leader in industrial trucks, related services, and supply chain solutions.
We are currently looking for a software engineer to help our team with implementing customer service change projects, based on one of our standard software products. Depending on the assignment you will evolve from working in C#.Net to Java. You will start as part of the customer service support team and should become project team-member in time. Thus, fulfilling tasks from design to implementation, so from developing, testing to commissioning. You will work in close collaboration with the IT Lead and the rest of the (electro-mechanical) project team.
· Software integration and development for warehouse automation projects
· Design and configure solutions based on existing standards and processes
· Test, deliver go-live support and aftercare both from the office and on-site, in Belgium and abroad (max 25% of your time)
· Create high quality documentation
This person will also participate in the 24/7 on-call service to support the existing customers (+250) located all over EMEA around the clock, day and night.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Experience in object-oriented software development, preferably C#.Net and/or Java
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- High service orientation with the readiness for 24/7 on-call service in 2nd level support
- Understanding of (intra-) logistics processes are advantageous
- Travel willingness (national and international approx. 20%)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an advantage
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects in an international environment
- An organization where there is room for initiative and consultation.
- Training and courses, which will attribute to your personal development.
- And of course an interesting salary package.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- 5 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'It architecture' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.