- Experis IT
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Located in the province of Hainaut, our client specializes in the development and marketing of systems, equipment and services for the railway sector.
1) Contribute to the elaboration of product/system specification and architecture, in collaboration with the Product Designers or System Engineers
2) Define the software requirements specifications:
- Define the functional, operational and interface requirements, as well as the requirements linked to performance, safety, cybersecurity, RAM… constraints
- Ensure that all the requirements can be verified (testability, …)
- Ensure the traceability of the software requirements through the development cycle
3) Define the software architecture:
- Elaborate the functional and structural breakdown into software components
- Allocate the requirements to the software components
- Define the interfaces between the software components
- Define the dynamical behavior of the software
- Validate the feasibility of the solution: model simulation, mock-up
4) Take main technical choices for software development:
- Select development tools, methodology (ex: UML, …), programming languages, coding strategy and coding rules…, strictly following internal process/methods & tools recommendations
- Contribute to the selection of the execution environment (processor, operating system, middleware, basic software…), together with the product architect, system engineering manager and hardware architect
5) Arbitrate and validate major software design choices
6) Perform software/software integration, together with the software designers
7) Perform hardware/software integration, together with the hardware architect
8) Specify, design, prepare and perform tests and verifications of his/her deliverables
9) Sustain the software
10) Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch
11) Contribute to standardization by reusing existing solutions or by defining reusable solutions, including COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf)
12) Apply and ensure application of processes and standards
13) Contribute to continuous improvement (RoE: Return of Experience, process, …)
Engineer Degree or Master’s Degree (mandatory)
- Railway software development (a strong asset)
- Vital or secure software development (nice to have)
Competencies & Skills:
- Good oral communication skills
- Good written English communication skills
- Ability to work transversally with Engineering teams
- A challenging mission of at least one year with a start asap
- Job based in Charleroi
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 12 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs straight to your mailbox.