Skilled Audiovisual Service Engineer
- Permanent, Full-time
Skilled Audiovisual Service Engineer
Passionate about audiovisual systems?
Eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. They develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Conference is key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions for managed meetings.
Today, thousands of customers worldwide rely on Televic Conference to moderate their meetings, to hear and being heard and take the right decisions. From simple plug and play solutions to the most complex installations, Televic Conference always sets the pace with innovative, user-friendly solutions with a stunning design.
With agility being one of its core values, Televic Conference continuously adapts to an ever changing world, providing solutions for hybrid meetings, social distancing and advanced camera tracking.
From the largest international institutions to local parliaments and city councils to boardrooms: Televic Conference drives successful meetings, worldwide.
Televic Conference is on the lookout for an skilled service engineer to join the team at the European Parliament in Brussels. As experienced technician you are the technical link for the customers. Their focus is on audiovisual installations (cameras, projectors, control systems, audio systems, conference systems, etc.)
The service engineers are stationed in one of the European Parliament or European Commission. Your presence at Televic HQ is occasionally required (e.g. for meetings and training).
- You plan, coordinate and follow up on technical interventions.
- You are the back-up team coordinator.
- You lead technical interventions and diagnose and resolve various issues with all audiovisual and conference installations.
- You provide the customer with the necessary technical advice based on thorough problem and risks analyses. In other words you are the point of contact for the customer on site.
- You regularly inspect and maintain all AV and conference installations to ensure that all systems are performing at the highest level.
- You suggest improvements and solutions for repetitive problems.
- You take part in weekly follow-up meetings and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are willing to take your responsibility regarding administrative tasks associated with the job.
- You have a technical bachelor degree.
- You have experience with Audio and Video systems, control systems and video conferencing solutions.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a technician.
- Good knowledge of English and French is required.
- Experience with IT networks and Crestron and/or AMX systems is a plus.
- You have knowledge of Dante AV solutions.
- You look forward to working with high-end systems and solutions.
- You are motivated to become a product expert in conferencing and AV solutions.
- You have a customer focus and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You are able to remain calm in stressful situations and are good in prioritizing.
- You are a teamplayer.
- The Televic HQ is located in Izegem but you are assigned to the Brussels region.
- Televic offers you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in the personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
- The strong focus on training and development sets Televic apart!
- At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
- They value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Sales & Recruitment Consultant - AUSY Engineering
Pauline Van Pottelsberghelaan 12 - 9051 Gent
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 20 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Manufacturing & control technicians' jobs straight to your mailbox.