Site Manager (M/W)
- CIT BLATON
- Multiple regions
- Permanent, Full-time
Site Manager (M/W)
Who we are ?
Experience and imagination
CIT Blaton has for more than 150 years provided proof that a family owned and run company with independent shareholding can be ranked among the big names in a demanding industry.
The art of building
True to the entrepreneurial spirit of generations of builders who founded CIT Blaton, we can face any challenge by combining traditional techniques and advanced technologies. We express the same desire in each of our projects : build to last. The requirements of our customers change, and so do those of the final users (housing, offices, industry, etc...)
Our methods and techniques are constantly adapted accordingly.
A special place in the landscape
CIT Blaton projects stand out at first glance : painted white, our cranes and machinery set us apart.
Expertise in the service of creation
Exceptional results can be obtained only with the desire to excel and to plan for the future. We want to create added value for our customers, erect structures that contribute to the well-being of all and make each project a success that enhances our reputation.
For the CIT Blaton projects to be carried out in Belgium, you will ensure in the field the execution of construction sites.
- you organize the site (logistics, equipment, ...)
- You lead and coordinate the activities of the construction site or a part of it.
- In consultation with the Project Manager, you mobilize the necessary resources for the execution of the construction site and you lead the workforce.
- You control the quality and the respect of deadlines and make sure that the expected yields are respected. You coordinate the activity of subcontractors and internal teams.
- You are actively involved in the implementation and application of the ISO standards (quality and environment) and the security plan.
- Proven experience of several years in a similar position at a contractor.
- Very good supervisory skills and practical efficiency. Good sense of negotiation and diplomacy.
- French and Dutch are required
- Location: construction sites in Belgium.
- A permanent contract
- Competitive compensation related to your experience, completed by attractive extra-legal benefits.
- The opportunity to join one of the most renowned construction company, the shareholding always 100% family.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Site manager, foreman
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, French
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Development & management' jobs in Western Flanders, Eastern Flanders, Antwerp, Limburg, Flemish Brabant, Brussels, Walloon Brabant, Luxembourg, Liège, Namur, Hainaut straight to your mailbox.