15 of 22Next
Our client, a well known logistics company, is actively looking for a Shipping and Export Officer as an extension of the current team.
The company is located in the region of 2030 Antwerpen and can easily be reached by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
Shipping and Export Officer (ENG/FR)
The Shipping and Export Officer is responsible for the entire process, from launching pickings, to invoicing, to following all applicable export rules and regulations, booking transport and following up until arrival of the goods in Africa.
- Arrangement of bookings and documentation with all transport suppliers or partners
- Respect the cutoff's (= promised departure dates)
- Follow up leadtimes
- Customs compliance and follow up
- Launch pickings
- Cost control
- You have a Logistic and/or Supply Chain degree or you have relevant working experience
- You are customer oriented
- You are organized with good timemanagement skills
- You have excellent communications skills, verbally and written (French and English)
- You are a good problem solver
- You are deadline oriented and able to work under pressure
- you are a teamplayer
- You are open minded
- Competitive salary package (insurances, meal vouchers, 26 holidays,…)
- Dynamic and international company
- Fast-growing and successful organization
+32 3 303 28 66
Emiel Banningstraat 47
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Administration
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
From € 3.000 to € 3.500 per month