Do you want to be a part of the greener future? Do you have any electrical service experience, and are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing sustainable industry? Then have a look at this career opportunity to join our Offshore world!
Vestas Benelux is a Sales Business Unit with its main office in Arnhem (Netherlands) and is responsible for the Sales, Construction and Service of Vestas wind turbines in the Netherlands and Belgium. Our Benelux organization has approximately 150 employees, most of them Service Technicians working in the different regions. In the main office there're approximately 60 employees employed. For Vestas Belgium we are recruiting Service Technicians for area Wallonia.
Service Mechanic (f/m/d)
Performing (preventive) maintenance, periodically checking and testing the operation of the wind turbines (or components), in accordance with current rules or work instructions
- Troubleshooting and, where possible, repairing failures
- Assembling components and main components according to current rules or work instructions, if necessary making use of internal or external cranes.
- Cooperating on workplace inspections at worksites, doing various electrical works (e.g. electrical connections, failure analysis and maintenance)
- Doing various mechanical works (e.g. assembly and maintenance of mechanical parts)
- Submitting requests to the planner of materials & services for specialists, after consultation with the foreman in your region, and ensuring that any allocated staff comply with the prescribed procedures, work instructions and rules relating to quality, working conditions, safety, the environment and engineering
- Offering on-site support with specialist projects and offering support to suppliers
- Experience and/or degree within electricity and/or mechanics. You are also eager to develop your skills within these areas
- Hydraulic experience is an advantage
- Professional experience in this area
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Driver's license class B / B-E
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
- Comfortable with working at heights
- Safety awareness
- Open and friendly attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
We value initiative, responsibility and the balance between creativity and quality in all solutions, and this is your chance to make your mark on our service strategy. You will become part of a dedicated team in a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Please apply through our online portal before 28-03-2023 by clicking the "Apply Now" button on the top or bottom of this page and send your English CV.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates located close to Wallonia (max 50 km).