- CTRL F Foreign
- Eastern Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is a start-up in the region of Ghent active in the field of the medical imaging.
This company is working on the development of a new system.
They are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated service engineer to kick-start their initial system installations and service operations.
As Service Engineer you will be part of a team led by the CTO while frequently collaborating with hardware and software engineers as well as QARA experts.
You will learn and master the operation of two important medical imaging technologies.
You will work with, and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical components including advanced detector technology, x-ray equipment, motion components, and a variety of sensors.
You will have the opportunity to develop their first service procedures and later train others in them.
Willingness to travel and customer-facing interactions are both essential and expected parts of the job.
The essential skills for the job as Service Engineer are:
- A master or bachelor degree in electromechanics, electrical engineering or mechanics;
- Experience with using and troubleshooting analog and digital electronics;
- Detail-oriented and the ability to develop independently;
- Ability to create and document various procedures;
- Ability to communicate clearly and explain procedures to others;
- Ability to interact with clinicians and other hospital staff in a professional manner;
- Working knowledge of Linux-based operating systems;
- Willingness to travel and visit medical facilities is a must;
- Fluently in English.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with using and troubleshooting motion components and motion control systems;
- Experience with radiation detector technologies;
- Desire to conduct training for future technicians;
- Knowledge of imaging physics or interest to learn;
- Light scripting/programming knowledge to automate tasks.
- Work with Hardware and Software Engineers to build, test, and deploy their initial production systems;
- Coordinate with their sales and clinical staff on arranging system installation for early clinical studies and demos;
- Create and document testing and inspection procedures for electrical and detector components;
- Use experience with early installs to develop service documentation and training.
- A competitive salary;
- A dynamic and energetic work environment;
- Being part of an enthusiastic team;
- Making the difference in the start-up phase of a promising venture.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- 14 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Development' jobs straight to your mailbox.