2 of 5Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
Senior Web Developer UI
As a Senior Web Developer, your main responsibility is the creation, modification and maintenance of our application’s user interface and integrate this with our Lily backend framework. The mission of the Web UI Developer is also to refine existing marketing assets while planning and building next generation projects.
You will be a true partner in defining the solutions, have and develop busines acumen and bring your technical perspectives in the product and business.
You’ll work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and big data driven websites.
Your focus will be;
- being the gatekeeper of the user interface architecture & design and improve where needed
- contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Lead Developer
- discussing technical solutions with product managers and clients and providing innovative new ideas to solution
- maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
- constantly seeking to develop skills by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of markets developments
- being the first point of contact for all Web UI related topi
- develop exemplary and thoroughly tested code for the most challenging aspects of the product or product sub-systems
- perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environment
- collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective are
- guiding and training of junior profiles & new hires
- exhibit Creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers
- You should have 8+ years of experience in large-scale software development; have a strong cross-functional technical background
- excellent written/oral communication skills in English and Dutch
- willingness and capacity to expand your leadership and technical skills
- Excellent skills in REST service integration
- Proven experience with nvm, npm, yarn, docker, puppeteer
- Proven experience with material design-oriented user interfaces
- Practical knowledge about linux, git
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
32 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Gent (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English
- Company car