2 of 4Next
As a member of the clients onsite support team, you are the eyes, ears, hands and feet for Local IT.
Senior Support Engineer - Service Desk
- You provide the Highest Level of IT Support (PC, Server and Network) to the Business in a quick
- and proactive manner, escalating where needed.
- You have a good understanding of single points of failure for the site and the Business Critical
- You are responsible for IT Asset Management
- You support Security & Compliance Initiatives in an active manner
- You provide Backup to Other Team Members and assist in Documentation
- Understand and Use Tools Provided:
- SCCM Remote Tool
- Yammer (or Similar)
- PRM SharePoint
- PC Imaging
- PC Import
- You promote and Contribute to Knowledge Management with Other Global Team Members
- You are responsible for Local Application Assistance: procuring licences, HW/SW environment.
- You are willing to conduct End User Training
- You support Process Improvement Initiatives
- A passionate & proactive IT-expert
- Problem-solving mentality
- A good knowledge of English, Dutch and French is mandatory
- A flexible person with excellent communication skills
- A previous experience in a helpdesk or support role is an asset
- ITIL certification is a plus
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
30 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs at Brunel
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French