Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfill curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Senior Secure Computation Researcher
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Explore the latest Secure Computation solutions (Secure Multi-Party Computation or Homomorphic Encryption),
- Selection/design of optimized secure computation algorithms addressing concrete problems,
- Implementation of solutions based on reuse/adaptation of existing secure computation libraries,
- Benchmark the performance of the implementations
- Develop proofs of concept
- Master or PhD degree
- Proven experience in the field of Applied Cryptography with 3 years in the field of Homomorphic Encryption, Multiparty Computation or similar technologies
- Solid scientific background and experimental methodology
- Strong analytical skills
Homomorphic Encryption AND/OR
Multiparty Computation AND/OR
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: It architecture
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at Sony Europe Ltd