Senior Project Manager
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Senior Project Manager
Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services, Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment.
You have knowledge of the best practices for project management and you are able to anticipate and independently manage risks, results and problems associated with your project(s). You identify, propose alternatives, different approaches and mitigations. At the same time, you direct and advise project teams in their daily work and report the status to management. You communicate and negotiate with internal & external clients on various aspects of projects, including requirements, scope, planning, cost and risks. You are a capable manager, working efficiently and autonomously, recognized as such by all stakeholders.
You'll be responsible within the 3 pillars of the organization:
1. Product readiness: by ensuring that the technical/IT delivery is compliant with requirements
2. Operational readiness: by ensuring the processes, customer service teams, etc. can support the new solution serving as best our clients' needs
3. Commercial readiness: by ensuring that commercial impacts are managed, aligned with the project/product strategy
You will be required to interact with other Work Package Leaders who'll report to you, located in multiple countries and business divisions, developing long term relationships that lead to efficient delivery. You will have to make trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope, timing and risks keeping in mind the strategic view of Worldline.
You should solve project issues, oversee and direct the delivery teams, manage conflicts within the different groups of stakeholders or other programs/project.
The Senior Project Manager should be able to combine both Waterfall and Agile methodology seamlessly during project delivery.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager in large projects;
- Customer oriented with respect to internal/external clients and suppliers. Competent in managing relationships with 3rd parties and clients;
- Business mind-set, deliver business value during the full length of the project;
- Leadership skills, a born negotiator;
- Proven experience with the conception and execution of project plans;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations, team meetings, contact with all staff and clients as well as members of the management team;
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence;
- Practical experience and knowledge of project management required in: Business case management, Planning and control, Financials tracking, Project closure and handover, Risk management, Creating and leading a project/program team; Change Management
- Experience in IT delivery (Waterfall and Agile)
- Fluency in English, French/Dutch/German is a plus
- Knowledge of electronic payment industry is a strong plus
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic sector
- Career possibilities in a fast growing international company
- Various training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including various benefits
Why Work at Worldline?
The men and women of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners.
Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. And above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Interested? Apply Online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/678905-SENIOR-ENDTOEND-PROJECT-MANAGER/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 3 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.