Senior Project Controller
- Permanent, Full-time
Senior Project Controller
The European Global Solution Centre (GSC) for CSSR is located in Huizingen, Belgium and specializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments. Our portfolio ranges from robotic products to modular cells, engineered turnkey solutions and lifecycle management services.
CSSR’s European Global Solution Center (GSC Europe) is located in Belgium and is responsible for building domain competence and executing global/regional orders. Furthermore, CSSR GSC Europe will switch their legacy ERP system to SAP.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
As Senior Project Controller you will provide valuable support and guidance in all financial and commercial matters, while actively driving project performance, acting as Process Owner for Projects, supports in implementing the new ERP system (SAP) and drive the needed processes and cultural changes.
The role reports to the Local Division Controller.
- Working with Tender Manager to review the financial, commercial and tax aspects of the projects
- Ensuring that tender calculation is done correctly, prepares cash-flow and exposure curve.
- Participating and providing input in local risk review process.
- Preparing a project financial execution plan for overall financial, commercial and tax aspects such as permanent establishment, revenue recognition methods, billing plan, payment securities, consortium administration, import duties and VAT, etc.
- Preparing project invoices, managing currency risk, tax issues, bonds, guarantees, financial accounting and reporting includes project site accounting, drives and seeks for optimization of project cash flow, Revenues and Gross Margin (GM) contribution together with relevant business manager.
- Following up on internal project audit reports and ensures timely implementation of all required actions related to projects under responsibility.
- Being responsible with the Project Manager for all financial aspects of the project including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted Revenues, Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment.
- Ensuring alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling.
- Implementing and documenting new processes as Process Owner for Projects in the Order to cash cycle reflecting the new ERP set-up
- Help the GSC EU Finance organization to deliver and analyze monthly results
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related course.
- More than 5 - 8 years’ experience in Project Controlling.
- SAP Knowledge especially in the PS module. A previous experience with an integration or an update of a SAP system is a plus.
- Sound knowledge and proficient with Micro soft Word, Excel.
- Strong Business Partnering & communication skills.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply online and let’s write the future, together.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 4 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance, Research & development' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.