Senior Program Manager ERP
- Independent, Full-time
Senior Program Manager ERP
AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
- Minimum 15+ years of respective business/ ERP consulting experience at CxO level
- Strong Program Management skills, experiences with common tools and techniques, preferably PMP, PM2, Prince2 qualified or equivalent
- A detailed understanding of the ERP Products and ERP Implementation market
- Strong affinity with integrated business process improvements across Finance, Logistics, Maintenance, HR and CRM.
- Ability to define and drive ERP enabled business transformation programs along with stakeholder management in complex business organizations
- Experience of large scale (SAP) ERP projects and managing their implementation or migration
- Masters degree equivalent, preferably Engineering or Business & Administration
- Managing Organizational Change along with ERP Transformation
- Minimum of 4 successfully delivered international ERP projects / programs as Project/Program Manager
- Experience in defining and successfully executing roadmaps for SAP ECC migration to newer platform(s) using Value Analysis and working with business and enterprise architects
- Successfully delivered Business process optimization projects
- Profound experience in several of the SAP core modules (FI, CO, FICA, MM, PP, PS, PM, SD, CRM)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Roadmap & Solutions, SAP Cloud Solutions (C/4HANA, Ariba, SuccessFactors, etc.) & Integration Options
- Team builder across multicultural teams with a passion for quality
- Being 3 lingual is an absolute must (Minimal B2 and preferably C1/C2)
- You are offered challenging projects at leading Belgian companies.
- You enter an open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- You are welcome on numerous social team and business events.
- You receive an on-time and correct payment of your invoices (30 days).
- Our internal team will closely follow your career.
- We offer guidance and a proactive approach and at the end of your mission.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.