1 of 4Next
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Senior Process Engineer - Operations Support
This mission requires strong collaboration with the sites Operations, Maintenance, HSE departments and with experts of different disciplines.
Troubleshooting : he/she supports the sites technical services in the resolution of specific problems. He/she mobilizes all the necessary resources and competences through his experts and specialists.
Reliability and Operational Excellence : He/She anticipates potential reliability issues and proposes, with the help of his network, support and methodology. He has the ability to step back, access benchmarks, gather experience from other sites and promotes collective intelligence to improve the operational excellence.
He/She makes sure that the industrial sites get the necessary support for their projects : appropriate methodology, best practices and specifications to use during the project development.
He/She spends 30 % of his/her time travelling to the industrial sites he/she's dedicated to.
Fluent in English, proficient in French, Dutch is a plus
Concise, structured, he/she has the ability to convince, at all levels of the organization.
Down to earth, he/she will propose creative but pragmatic solutions to implement on the field.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Production process responsible
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs at Total
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- English, French