2 of 12Next
Brunel's Life Sciences department is continuously growing. Therefore we are currently hiring several new Life Sciences consultants.
One of our clients, for example, is currently looking for a New Product Introduction (NPI) consultant for their Center of Excellence (COE). The primary focus of this group is to provide technical competence and manufacturing excellence to the rest of the company.
Senior Process Engineer (New Product Introduction)
- Support the implementation of a new combination product
- Process development for device assembly and packaging
- Commercialization activities including process and equipment qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Verification and validation of test process and test fixtures
- Preparation and oversight of packaging development activities
- Collection and analysis of test data to identify problems, optimize processes and drive continuous process
- Collection of design transfer documentation for consideration within the Design History File
- For this position we are looking for someone with strong organizational skills who has the ability to focus on complex topics.
- You also have a scientific or engineering Bachelor’s or Master's degree and 5 year of experience in a manufacturing or R&D environment.
Besides that we offer you an attractive salary package with several extralegal advantages (such as a car, cellphone, meal vouchers, ...)
Talent Hunter - Brunel
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Product development
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs at Brunel
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)