Senior Pricing Analyst - Brussels
- Robert Half Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
Senior Pricing Analyst - Brussels
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Senior Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for:
- You translate complex data into actionable strategies and techniques to drive sales and profitability and maximize the impact of commercial initiatives;
- You prepare reports and visual presentations to share findings and present pricing analysis at sales and leadership meetings, providing insights and strategic recommendations;
- You identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies, liaise with sales and marketing teams to develop proposals;
- You run pricing impact simulations and provide price revisions guidance and forecast the impact of pricing decisions and commercial rebates revisions;
- You increase pricing impact by efficiently driving and monitoring price renewal exercises, e.g. creating tracking tools for price increases/decreases, measuring win/loss rates, tracking prices against target prices;
- You can use statistical models to forecast the potential impact of various pricing strategies, including their impact on profitability and sales volumes;
- You work together with the rest of the BI team to create, enhance and manage pricing tools, systems and processes focusing on continuous improvement and aiming at maximizing sales efficiency and pricing excellence;
- You develop new pricing tools that allow the company to quickly respond to changing market needs or trends;
- You screen data sources to increase data quality, liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to implement governance and process corrective actions where needed to guarantee the integrity of the data;
- You maintain and optimize the floor and target prices together with finance teams and marketing;
- You design supported vs unsupported pricing dashboards, issue end user sales reports including customer profitability metrics;
- You provide deep-dive analysis and modelling for KAM team for key renegotiations (e.g. VWR, Rubix) on a case by case basis.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the Senior Pricing Analyst position:
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or any related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Pricing Analyst role within a B to B multi-national manufacturing company;
- Extensive experience in analyzing pricing models and collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments;
- You have sound business, financial and strategic acumen;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills;
- You can do effective reportings and have presentation skills;
- You possess excellent analytical skills an you are able to manage big data sets and resolve complex problems;
- You are able to develop dynamic pricing tools, and to drive process and system enhancements;
- You are results and deliverables focused;
- You can work cross-functionally throughout the organization;
- You have strong organizational skills with a natural drive for action;
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive team player, service with a customer focus;
- You can work with analytical and presentation tools (Excel expert level, PowerPoint, SQL…);
- You have an in-depth knowledge of BI and statistical tools (QlikView, Business Objects, SPSS…);
- You are experienced with ERP systems and CRM tools;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), any other European language is an asset.
Interested in this position of Senior Pricing Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 14 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Financial analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.