2 of 3Next
Our client is a major fashion retailer with offices located in Brussels and international presence.
Senior Payroll Officer
As Senior Payroll Officer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the payroll and the compensation of 2500 employees (in total in Belux) with the software 'eBlox' SD Worx
- Ensure the timely and accurate administration of the personnel files : ins and outs, registrations, changes of status, ...
- Manage the contracts of new employees, interns and people leaving our company as well as other legal documents related to the employees files
- Work closely with Store managers, HR manager and Regional managers by providing them with knowledge of social legislation and personnel administration
- Regularly check if all your instructions are well respected in your stores. For example: staff records, in-store planning and communication to staff members.
You will joint a team of around 10 people managed by a Payroll Manager.
The team is bilingual FR & NL and so is the Payroll Manager.
Your profile as Senior Payroll Officer is:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Belgian (and ideally Luxembourg) social legislation
- You are able to work independently by taking a proactive approach
- You are ambitious and you like intellectual challenges
- You are discreet, honest and you work well as a team
- Knowledge of the retail sector and the use of a planning tool are assets but not mandatory
In terms of languages, you speak perfect French (5/5) and has at least a basic knowledge of Dutch (2.5/5 or 3/5).
Knowledge of English is a plus for your own progression and development into the group.
As one of the largest fashion traders in the world and offers inter/national career opportunities in a motivating and diverse environment. The band is evolving thanks to a steady pace which is everything except boring.
In addition, you will benefit from training's and personal developments plans.
The group offers also a discount on all its brands and online stores!
+32 2 290 97 55
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
24 days left to apply
- Function type: Payroll & salary administration
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Dutch, English