Senior Java Developer
- Experis IT
- Fixed-term, Independent, Full-time
Senior Java Developer
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
For our client based in the Ghent region, we’re looking for a Java developer for a long term assignment.
- You will contribute to the agile programming methodology and design parts of the application in collab with software engineers and architects in the team
- You will work closely together with the PO to determine the functional and technical needs
- You will be responsible for coding specific functional parts or extensions in the application and will take responsibility for your part of the applications as part of the continuous integration process
- Automated testing (unit & integration test) – and work closely together with the verification & validation team
Who are you?
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience
- You are a team player and can solve a problem independently.
- You are interested in the synergy of business functionality and technology.
- You feel confident in an agile working environment
- In terms of technical skills you are experienced in: J2SE, J2EE, Clean Code, Design patterns, SOLID principles, OOA/D, web services, JUnit, relational databases (Oracle) & JDBC
- And you’re also familiar with: JPA, Hibernate, OSGI, JBoss, profiling, Git, Java Open Source technologies, Jenkins. Angular, Bootstrap, Gradle, Docker, JSON, FHIR, DICOM, HL7
As a specialist among specialists, Experis knows the importance of nurturing talent. Your expertise and commitment will be rewarded. In exchange for your effort, you’ll get a competitive salary with all fringe benefits and career development support. If you’re a freelancer, this means a competitive rate and a long term assignment.
Want to know more about this opportunity? Don't hesitate to fill out the contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- Remote work
- 13 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.