ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
As an experienced technology professional you will help lay the foundation for tomorrow's IT experience. The main focus is to ensure the delivery of a system infrastructure by installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading, supporting and optimising server related hardware and software in a hybrid on-prem/Azure environment that provides a secure and productive IT environment for our employees around the world.
You will be joining a company with an international character that offers extensive services and products including 3D printers, software, on-demand manufacturing services,....
Do you have an international mindset, great attention to detail and are you a strong communicator?
Then you are the ideal candidate we are looking for!
Senior IT System Administrator
- Co-Author and execute an overall strategy (Hardware, software, licensing) including reporting and lifecycle management for virtual/physical infrastructure servers, services, and applications
- Drive the continuous improvement following the fast-paced releases of new features and updates.
- Provide technical ownership on projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Manage Microsoft Server operating system lifecycle refresh, updates, and migration from on-prem to Azure
- O365 Administration and migration projects (License management, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Stream, etc.)
- Implementing SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, AAD connect, ADFS and MFA with conditional access
- Perform system monitoring, updating and system tuning
- Establishes and maintaining project and system documentation
- Assist in general network/application performance troubleshooting
- Administration of Azure cloud servers, on premise Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Group Policy, and other Microsoft Windows services
- Manage both physical and virtual Windows OS for servers both on premise and in Azure/AWS.
- Act as last support line engineer (escalation engineer) and implementation engineer.
- Manage relations with key internal and external stakeholders and communicate changes across the organization
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years' experience as a system or network administrator
- Expert with O365 administration and licensing
- Expert with hands-on fixes at the server level, including installing and upgrading software, configuring systems, and applications
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory, Security Groups, group policies, DNS/DHCP and other common services
- Expert knowledge with virtualization technologies such as VMware/AHV
- Strong working knowledge of Azure resources (VM's, Storage, virtual networks, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Windows PowerShell and Batch Scripting
- Good working knowledge of storage, backup, DR, and archiving methodologies utilizing solutions such as Hycu, Avamar, and/or other relevant titles
- Working knowledge of general networking technologies such as subnets, VLANs, and static routing to efficiently design and troubleshoot server-side solutions
- Experience implementing SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, AAD connect, ADFS and MFA with conditional access
- Experience in taking leadership on major changes.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certifications relevant within the area of responsibility for the position are a plus.
- Fluent English, both written and oral.
- Current security clearance is a plus
- 2 - 3 days homeworking
- Meal vouchers
- 32 Holidays
- Group insurance (pension plan)
- Hospitality insurance
- Professional Travel possibilities