Senior internal auditor
- Robert Half
- Permanent, Full-time
Senior internal auditor
For our client, an international company within energy, we are looking for an internal auditor (m/v/x)
You are responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance to the Audit Committee and the Management Committee in achieving the goals.
The audit assignments will be mix of financial, operational and compliance audits.
Together with your colleagues you will develop a constructive and positive relationship with all management levels. The department tends to continually optimize its services and their quality.
You will report to the Audit Committee and Risk Management.
These are your main responsibilities;
- You will help to draft the annual audit plan;
- You are responsible for preparing, planning and executing audit assignments;
- You will be validating findings and establishing recommendations as well as identifying the risks involved in the audited processes;
- Via the audit assignments, checking that processes comply with the governance principles applicable within the company and cataloguing risks in the audited process;
- You closely collaborate with your Risk Management colleagues;
- Establishing action plans for audited services/processes in order to improve effectiveness in line with recommendations;
- Drafting assignment reports which formalize the validated findings, recommendations and action plans;
- You present the audit results at the various levels concerned;
- Periodically monitoring the execution of action plans agreed with the audited departments;
- Taking responsibility for developing, implementing the Fraud Plan and the annual Compliance Plan;
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
- You obtained a financial, technical or legal master's degree;
- You have 5 years' experience in an Audit/Control/Risk function in Big 4 or in a technical or regulatory function in the energy sector;
- You have experience or a least a keen interest in the energy industry;
- You speak fluent French, Dutch and English.
- You have excellent communication skills and are customer-oriented;
- You are a team player with a problem solving mindset;
- You are meticulous and have solid analytical skills.
- The client offers you a fix contract;
- You will be part of an international and dynamic group;
- You will get an attractive salary with fringe benefits
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 15 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.