Senior HR Project Consultant
- Hudson Belgium nv
- Permanent, Full-time
Senior HR Project Consultant
As a Senior HR Project Consultant, you will be responsible for a range of tasks:
- Account Management: building and maintaining long-term relationships with large national and international accounts and generating enthusiasm among your clients for new HR methodologies and tools.
- Consulting advice: determining where our HR solutions can be of added value to clients, by proactively identifying their needs, seeing opportunities and risks, and providing customised advice.
- Project management: taking the operational lead in medium- to large-scale HR projects: following projects up from A to Z (resources, planning, budget, invoicing, etc); empowering and managing the project team and leading the implementation of pilot projects, new procedures and tools.
- Learning & Development: serving as an expert in HR tools and services and developing training courses on our methodology and tools and/or being a trainer for clients, both internal and external.
- Development & Innovation: participating in the development of evidence-based and scientifically founded tools and services.
- You hold a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in HR project management or general consultancy (assessment centres, recruitment & selection, internal mobility, test development, change management, IT consultancy, etc.).
- Professional Working Proficiency in (or native speaker-level of) English is a must; bilingual or fluent in French/Dutch is a plus.
- You are interested in HR methodologies and tools that really make a difference for organisations and in people’s careers, and you want to expand your knowledge of HR tools and share this with others.
- You are mature, proactive and autonomous and have a strong sense of responsibility. You manage problems and challenges by addressing them and implementing creative solutions.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and strong communication skills that allow you to build and maintain long-term relationships and to develop your network.
- You are a team player and can successfully manage and motivate a group of people through your positive and pragmatic approach.
- We offer you the opportunity to work for highly regarded national and international clients in a leading consultancy firm.
- We commit to training you intensively on our HR Tools and the Hudson methodology.
- You will become a member of a dynamic team, in which co-creation is key. We value teamwork and mutual trust highly, and you will have multiple opportunities to take initiatives and to develop your potential.
- You will have an impact and be able to make the difference for your clients and in the HR world.
There is always a good reason to work for the HR market leader. Send us your CV and we will be delighted to welcome and get to know you.
For further information, please contact HR Officer Catherine Hubin on +32 492 89 76 30.
Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 23 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs straight to your mailbox.