Senior Global Custody
- Jefferson Wells
- Permanent, Full-time
Senior Global Custody
leading global provider of securities services
You follow up and control our institutional client’s activity and monitor their daily operations (Income, Tax, Corporate Actions, Cash and settlement activities). You help ensuring a good trusting relationship with them and make sure their questions and queries get an answer.
Your key responsibilities
As Senior Global Custody Officer within BNP Paribas Securities Services Brussels, your main tasks are:
- Following up the daily operations of our clients in these areas: Income, Tax and Corporate Actions, cash and settlement. You make sure that all operations are monitored and settle on time;
- Managing the relationship with the other operational departments and providers;
- Informing the clients on the progress of operations, answering their questions, queries and claims in due time;
- Analysing any change in the clients’ satisfaction to alert the Head of Custody Operations;
- Assessing all areas of improvements in the internal organization to optimize processes and service delivery;
- Following up cash and securities reconciliations, as well as incident files (creation/follow-up/closure and preventive measures);
- Following up on all clients’ incoming and outgoing migrations.
- You have proven expertise of minimum 5 years of working within a Custody or Back office department
- You are fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus
- You have a strong sense of priorities and a knack for organization;
- You solve problems in a dynamic, flexible and autonomous way and deal with all potential risks;
- You have an eye for communication, both verbal and written;
- You have the ability to show resilience in stressful situations;
- You show good client focus skills, you can anticipate the clients’ needs and you always aim for high quality;
- You have good communication skills and are efficiently working in a team
- You are flexible and rigorous in all situations.
.We offer a fantastic opportunity to work in a top performing team. Work within an environment that supports our core values: Quality, Respect, Care, Creativity and Integrity. A work environment in which every associate, customer and business partner is treated with respect, where sincerity is key and where everyone always strives to find the most optimal solution. Furthermore, you’ll find yourself in an environment that promotes a mindset that embraces challenge for the future.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Company car
- 1 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.