1 of 6Next
Our client, located in Antwerp city, is specialized in the creation of innovative B2B & B2C solutions ranging from applications and platforms to 3D configurators and hardware IoT products. The team consists of 40+ talented/motivated employees. Our client focuses on 4 industries: industry 4.0, healthcare, consumer products and track & trace. We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to strengthen their team.
SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
- Build mobile and progressive web applications
- Work independently and take pride in your code: it’s clean and structured
- Present and exchange ideas with colleagues at the monthly DEVCONS
- Shape all products that leave the building
- You have a never-ending curiosity for new technologies and methods
- You will be part of a team consisting of 1 PM, 3 backend developers and 1 frontend developer
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with everything agile & scrum
- You’re a team player
- You are skilled in:
- Vue or Ember
- Responsive web-design
- GIT/GIT Flow
- Task Runners and/or module bundlers
- Basic knowledge of
- Backend development (PHP – Laravel)
- Growing company in the center of Antwerp, surrounded by green
- Possibility to work from home (1 day a week)
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits:
o Expense allowance,
- An innovative company that works on interesting IoT projects.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
7 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via AT RECRUITMENT
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone