3 of 54Next
The Otary group gathers eight Belgian offshore wind players who share their experience and knowhow in offshore wind energy. Otary is a Belgian knowledge centre for offshore wind energy that develops, finances, constructs and operates offshore wind parks in the Belgian North Sea. Otary is currently operating the Rentel wind farm and constructing the SeaMade wind farm jointly representing a total capacity of approximately 800 MW.
To strengthen our team in Ostend we are looking for a (m/f)
Senior Financial / Business Controller
- Cost control (construction & operational budget)
- Budgeting & Reforecasting
- Cash flow management & project financing
- Assist in consolidation
- Setup and management of internal processes (Purchasing, Inventory,…)
You are responsible for the annual accounts (BE GAAP & IFRS)
You prepare the financial and operational reports for the different stakeholders (Board of Directors, Lenders, Shareholders, …)
You assist the Head of Finance in providing business support to the management & ad hoc analysis
You report to the Head of Finance
- You have a Master degree in finance (Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer,…) with 8 years’ or more experience in controlling and/or business analysis
- You have an analytical and stress-resilient mind-set
- You are self-directed, you can work independently, but also in team
- Your professional knowledge of MS Office is at high standard
- You have affinity with ERP software, and knowledge of IFRS
- You have experience with financial modelling
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch-English
- You show interest in the offshore wind energy sector and its technical specifications
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- You are comfortable in a rapid changing environment
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A contract of indefinite duration with an attractive package
- A team of motivated colleagues
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Oostende (location)
- All jobs at Otary
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English