5 of 11Next
Our client in the city center of Brussels can offer a great challenge to a talented CRM Dynamics developer who would like to join their internal team on a permanent base.
The 450 IT specialists from our client's internal IT department secures their IT environment, support their +/- 630 applications and are central to the introduction and implementation of new applications that improve digitisation. They follow the best market standards and practices, implement applications for private and public cloud solutions and transform data into values. They work in Agile teams that focus on collaboration and exchange in order to successfully deliver quality products.
Senior CRM Dynamics Developer
As a Dynamics CRM/.NET Expert, you will be able to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft .Net.
You will work closely with the business to determine the business requirements and propose a solution that takes into account, as much as possible, all out-of-the-box features available in the Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft.Net. You will participate in a number of decision processes and build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
You analyse the processes and data of the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) in order to respond to business initiatives and thus help increase productivity and streamline activities and events. You will identify which possible changes are feasible, you will be able to define the necessary requirements and you will work on the overall improvement of the CRM system.
What are your tasks?
- Customize, develop, test and implement CRM solutions.
- Develop SSRS reports and SSIS jobs to import and export data and WCF services to connect to other applications.
- Personalize business process flows and service automation areas to meet customer needs.
Who are you?
- A master's degree in computer science or other IT-related subjects, or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis with Microsoft Dynamics platform
- A customer-focused problem-solver who is willing to learn and adapt, who sets priorities and adheres to the numerous project deadlines and follows the standards and methodologies.
- Experience in coaching a team and willing to evolve towards the role of Technical Lead.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of and experience with Dynamics 365.
- Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices; and Integration tools (Scribe of SSIS).
- Experience with the Agile development process, Microsoft SQL Server/SSRS Reports and development, SharePoint and integrations.
Our client offers
- A permanent contract (CDI/ Contract Onbepaalde Duur) as from day one with a competitive salary package and extra-legal advantages. At our client there is an attractive plan cafetaria where you can optimize your salary package by choosing between different interesting extra-legal advantages.
- Training and internal mobility to further advance your career
- A new way of working culture (autonomy, flexibility to work from a remote location, …)
- A great place to work (a nice team situated in a beautiful modern inspiring building which is easy accessible by public transport)
- Well-being advantages (sport initiatives, vaccinations, the availability of fresh healthy food at the company restaurant with a terrace, …)
Interested to learn more about this great opportunity?
Don't hesitate and apply now!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Experis
- Bachelor following Bachelor