Senior cleaning validation engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Cleaning Validation Engineer for a mission in Switzerland.
- Biotech environment (GMP)
- Oversight on general validation department
- Min 4 days per week on site required (preference is 5 days on site)
- Upstreaming and downstreaming activities
As a Senior Cleaning Validation Engineer, you have the following strengths:
- 8-10 years validation experience with a clear experience in cleaning validation (process equipment / product change over…)
- Good understanding of GMP / automation
- Upstream and Downstream MAB equipments and CIP skid knowledge
- Able to work with agencies / support audits internal and external (Swiss Medic / FDA / EMEA….) and present validation strategy
- Knowledge of VPP / VMP’s, ...
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Hoei (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car