- Austin Bright
- Permanent, Full-time
For this reputed insurance company headquartered in London and part of a large international group, we are looking for a Senior Accountant to reinforce their financial department.
Under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager, you will be delegated various responsibilities, form day-to-day accounting operations to tax returns and reporting.
The company offers excellent working conditions to allow you to maintain a good work-life balance. Are you ambitious? There are numerous growth perspectives on a professional level!
This position is located in Brussels (North Station).
Senior Accountant - Your Tasks
- Day-to-day coding of bills into the accounting software
- Update and maintain records of expenditures
- Preparation of various tax returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of audit files
- Point of contact for the tax department
- Contribution to the improvement of internal procedures
Senior Accountant - Your Profile
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Fluent in English, as well as in Dutch and/or French
Senior Accountant - The Offer
- A yearly gross salary that will range between 40,000€ and 55,000€ according to your experience
- Many extra-legal benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- 40 to 45 holidays per year!
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Long term sickness insurance
- Child Allowance
- Sports and Culture vouchers
- Reimbursement of transport expenses
- Flexible working hours as well as homeworking (2 days per week)
- A multilingual and dynamic working environment
- An office with an ideal location, right next to the North Station
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55 or via
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- 28 September
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.