2 of 3Next
For one of our clients, a Belgian company active in the real estate sector, we are looking for a Senior Accountant in order to support their development.
Their offices are located between Dilbeek and Aalst.
The Senior Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager and be part of the Finance team. He / she will be responsible for the GL Accounting with a focus on taxes / fiscality.
His / her main tasks will consist in :
- Being in charge of the monthly, quarterly and annual closings;
- Preparing the annual accounts;
- Being responsible for the preparation of the tax and VAT declarations and following up the tax news in the real estate sector;
- Participating to the implementation of SAP;
- Being part of the SAP master data team;
- Preparing management and financial reporting and participating to their improvement;
- Helping on the consolidation.
The ideal Senior Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting / Finance;
- Having a minimum of 3 years of accounting experience. An experience in real estate / property sector is a plus;
- Ideally coming from a Big 4 company (Audit / Accountancy);
- Being fluent in Dutch and English with a good level of French;
- Having excellent Excel skills and a good knowledge of SAP;
- Being dynamic, proactive and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Our client offers a complete package (including a company car, meal vouchers, insurances) in line with your experience in a fast-growing company.
AKA Senior Accountant / Comptable / Accountancy / Boekhouder / Accountancy / Audit / Big 4 / Big four / Real Estate / Property / Housing / Aalst / Alost / Groot-Bijgaarden / Grand-Bigard / Ternat / Zellik / Asse / Dilbeek
+32 2 290 97 46
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
35 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 3.200 to € 4.200 per month