Senior Account Manager Logistics
- Permanent, Full-time
Senior Account Manager Logistics
The Robotics and Discrete Automation division supplies products, solutions and services to increase productivity and ergonomics. ABB Robotics is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies and has the widest global footprint of any robotics company with presence in 53 countries. As part of the 2020 strategy, ABB Robotics ventured in to a new area of robotics, outside the traditional manufacturing segments. We call this Service Robotics and within this business, our vision is become the global leader in robotic products and solutions for the non-manufacturing markets such as intralogistics, healthcare and retail.
The Global Solutions Center – Packaging and Logistics for Service Robotics is located in Huizingen, Belgium and specializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments. Our portfolio ranges from robotic products to modular cells, engineered turnkey solutions and lifecycle management services.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB Service Robotics solutions in the Logistics field. Reporting to the Sales Manager Service Robotics, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Take initiative in developing sales strategies for key accounts and lead the continuous implementation of the defined strategy;
- Create added value for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. development of frame agreements);
- Ensure sales targets and margins are achieved with a structured follow up and reporting process;
- Establish and develop strategic individual relationships based on a defined strategy and act as focal point for problem resolution;
- Develop, maintain and share detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, business drivers, economic trends, and competition;
- Identify and prioritize opportunities;
- Monitor competitors’ activity and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented;
- Coordinate the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) to increase ABB’s market awareness and influence customers at all levels;
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in either technical or commercial discipline;
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships;
- Self-driven sales professional with strategic and value based sales experience;
- Industry experience in logistics is a must;
- Sales of automated operations is an asset;
- Experience in Robotics automation is preferred;
- Creative thinker with commercial focus, good technical understanding and results orientation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Presentable and able to interface with customers at all levels with integrity;
- Flexible, energetic and a sociable team player.
Apply online and let’s write the future together.
Please contact Karen Vanderkimpen, Talent Partner, Guido Gezellestraat 126, 1654 Beersel, Belgium for additional information.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English
- 15 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.