A privately owned international Market leader, providing Multidisciplinary services to Aerospace programs Around the world is engaged in a broad spectrum of specialised manufacturing. Operating in Europe, America & Asia & with over 1000 employees they are looking to become the number one leader in their market and to do that they need you!
SCCM SYSTEM ENGINEER - HYBRID - LEADER IN AERONAUTICS
SCCM SYSTEM ENGINEER - HYBRID - LEADER IN AERONAUTICS - BRUSSELS - CDI - FUNCTION
You will be responsible for the platform used for IT Deployment & Lifecycle management across all subsidiaries around the world. You will also be involved in software deployment and improvement, patching & management.
- Baseline Imaging of servers & workstations
- MSI Creation
- SCCM, Cloud distribution
- Application monitoring & locking
SCCM SYSTEM ENGINEER - HYBRID - LEADER IN AERONAUTICS - BRUSSELS - CDI - PROFILE
- You have a good knowledge of System & security management
- Experience using Red Hat Smart management
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT
- Languages: Dutch or French and English
- Skills / Experience: Four years experience or equivalent in system engineering.
- Service minded
From € 36.000 to € 62.000 per year
SCCM SYSTEM ENGINEER - HYBRID - LEADER IN AERONAUTICS - BRUSSELS - CDI - OFFER
- What you can expect:
- An annual brut salary Up to 75,000€ per year, nicely in line with the current market trend
- A Hybrid company car of choosing, so that you can not only ride in style but reduce your carbon footprint at the same time (considering gas prices at the moment, its a win - win)
- Health & group insurance with AG and a good percentage paid forward by the employer, so you can not only look after yourself but your future & loved ones
- Company laptop & smartphone because all IT'ers need their toys!
- A very flexible work schedule where you yourself can decide your planning for the day. Want to start early & leave early? No problem
- A fully adaptable homeworking program where you get to decide how days you want to be in the office.
Still reading & interested? Please take this moment to send your CV to this address: OR call me // ASSURED CONFIDENTIALITY: If this opportunity does not correspond with your current needs, do not hesitate to share this post with those whom would be interested.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.