SAP Site Logistics Application Expert
- Robert Half
- Permanent, Full-time
SAP Site Logistics Application Expert
The company is a world leading chemical and environmental solutions provider with locations in Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
As part of S/4 HANA ERP transformation journey, a program was launched to completely renew and further digitalize the global highly automated site logistics solution for 20 of its production and warehouse sites. Site logistics mainly regards lifecycle of means of transport on site (truck, rail, barge, ship) and consists of the next main activities: registration, inspection, weighting, loading/unloading, doc printing..
To support this program, the Application Production Delivery unit is looking for a SAP Site Logistics Application Expert for Europe. As functional expert, you are part of the transformation project team, working closely with the different business stakeholders, contributing to the process optimization through the development, deployment and enhancement of the new site logistics solution.
Some key responsibilities:
- Key functional expert and interface between business and IT in the management and implementation of the site logistics solutions (SAP and non-SAP technologies).
- Directly engage and collaborate with business stakeholders and actively contribute to related processes / solutions standardization and optimization, translated into functional and technical specs.
- Design, plan and execute functional/technical changes through BAU releases or as part of projects. Hands on configuration, solution quality control, testing and documentation.
- Secure business operation continuity, keep solution up to date and prioritize continuous solution/service improvement.
- Actively support business change management, explaining solutions and conducting training / webinars
- Work closely with IT domain architect, contributing to the global solution roadmap
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
- Language: English (fluent written and spoken). Other European languages are a plus.
- Degree: preferably Master or Bachelor, within Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 4-5 years relevant professional experience. relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Strong background on logistics management activities for production sites combined with advanced logistics SAP or other ERP user experience.
- Or 3 years' of experience as SAP functional analyst, preferably in the area of LE/WM
- Good general process knowledge in logistics within large industrial / chemical companies
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment.
- Leadership, structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
- Experience in other SAP logistics modules (Transport mgt, SD, MM...) or non SAP logistics applications will be highly appreciated
- Opportunity to work remotely in hybrid working regime
- Ability to work in a highly relevant industry, with real-life influence in every corner of the globe
- The chance to work on a major company-wide SAP S/4Hana project implementation
- International, multi-cultural, team working environment
- Competitive salary package: including following benefits:
- Very competitive salary (including thirteenth month)
- Company bonus which can be partly invested in the company's pension plan
- Net allowance, meal vouchers and Eco cheques
- Company car: type Tesla
- Interesting pension plan with substantial company contribution
- Extensive insurance coverage and support arrangements, including outpatient medical benefits insurance/dental care
- Extended parental leave policy
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- 29 September
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Development & management' jobs straight to your mailbox.