Salesforce Product Owner
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Salesforce Product Owner
We hire business-minded “doers” who strive for excellence in their work and adopt a builder mindset to their day-to-day, enjoying a hands-on, end-to-end approach to the matters at hands from design to fruition. We are looking for individuals with enthusiasm for a fast-paced and international working environment.
In the context of the transformation operating model, Worldline is looking for a 1st line support Engineer to join our Business Solution Application (BSA) Care team. This team, located within the Merchant Service Technology & Operations Office functions, is tasked with various design and development projects pertaining to the definition and implementation of the BSA Salesforce Service roadmap.
As a Product Owner, you will work under the responsibility of the Head of CRM Care. You will be an important pivot between business needs and their functional translation, your expertise being a driver for both internal and external resources working alongside the BSA Care team.
Worldline's current operating model is in the middle of its largest transformation yet. This transformational effort spanning the full Merchant Services group and of which the BSA team is a strong driver is rich in many projects, technical challenges – centered on Salesforce solutions. You will work alongside a very dynamic team committed to the design and implementation of Worldline's current and future BSA operations – and to the improvement of Worldline's performance.
One of your key assignments is to provide to the BSA Care team a product vision with a deployment strategy. Through an Agile development model, the Product Owner will work closely with the Business Analysts to define and prioritize the backlog. He will notably help developing best practices and he will provide technical oversight to all projects undertaken by functional & technical teams. This role will ensure the global architecture vision of the solution to deliver the best functions to the Customer Care team.
The Product Owner will be involved in both large-scale, transformational, company-wide initiatives as well as the continuous efforts to evolve platform features.
- Support Business Analysts in the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop solutions functional architecture and detailed functional requirements
- Continuously improve and prioritize the User Stories backlog with the team, ensuring all items are clearly described, estimated, and prioritized, and participating to grooming sessions
- Act as an architect and functional expert for project teams, and facilitate the collaboration between technical and non-technical resources
- Elaborate and maintain a global roadmap of the Salesforce Service solution correlated with the business needs.
- Support the edition(s) of the architect documents of the solution
- Acquire and maintain an excellent understanding for business processes and Worldline's industry
- Supported by the team management, create and maintain a network of business stakeholders with whom to address open questions/decisions
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce's product & functional environment with a focus on Service features.
- Past experience in Product Design and Architecture preferred
- Relevant experience working with stakeholders in a business environment, working across cross-functional groups to apply software solutions to business problems
- Past experience as a functional analyst on Salesforce systems, with a strong focus on implementations is preferred
- Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Field Service Lightning Consultant) are a plus
- Ability to understand current processes, evaluate areas for improvement, document gaps and a path to close the gap
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, prioritizing backlog, etc.
- Good understanding of business processes in particular in the Contact Centers areas
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, French is a plus
- Detailed, organized and result-oriented
- Very hands-on and quite autonomous
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Reliability and result-oriented mindset, at ease in a team environment (good communication, mutual help…)
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, insurance package, an attractive pension scheme,…
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Interested? Apply Online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/758497-Salesforce-Product-Owner/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 11 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.