5 of 6Next
Our client, a company active in the fashion industry, is looking for a Sales Support Representative speaking FR/NL/EN in Brussels. (m/w/x).
SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (M/W) - FR/NL
- As Brand Ambassador the Sale Support will perform effective Outbound Calls to take care of new Business Inquiries and make sure they convert Prospect into Active Customers through the most appropriate Sales Channel (Dealers network or direct account creation) based on the Commercial Strategy.
- The Sales support will contact inactive, prospects as well as existing customers to increase brand awareness, promote new collection introduction, execute cross selling & upselling activities to achieve country Sales target in strong cooperation with the Sales Manager.
- They will develop and maintain the Dealer Network ensuring "state of the art" dealers' website, on-time communication campaign as well as monitoring & tracking new business inquiries according defined Service KPI's.
- The Sales Support will travel time to time to increase new collection presentation, visit customers and meet prospects at the Fairs.
- Perfect knowledge of French and Dutch - written and orally - and a good command of English.
- Passion for Customer. It is a Premium Brand and they are to offer a world class service.
- Proven Sales Support /Inside sales experience - with textile and fashion brands is an asset
- Confident and comfortable making calls with strong communication skills. verbal and written (with a nice voice)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other departments in the company, such as Sales, Customer Care, Finance, Logistic & Marketing.
- Affinity with Fashion - textile Industry
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Problem-solving and -analysis
- Stress tolerance and flexibility in the event of peak of activities
- Knowledge of ERP, Word, Excel and Outlook
Our client offers you a interim contract with the opportunity to evolve in a fixed term contract in a company that promotes the development of its employee and in a very strong team.
Apply quickly on the link just next to this job description.
This Job offer can also be found on the Manpower website. You can speed up your candidacy by registering on our site and applying directly for this advertisement.
Moreover, you can take a look at our vast selection of on-line vacancies.
Surf to www.manpower.be and choose your language. Then choose “Vacatures/Offres d’emploi”.
Good luck !
REF : 7835300
AVENUE DES COMMUNAUTÉS 110
1200 BRUSSEL (SINT-LAMBRECHTS-WOLUWE)
Phone:+32 2 500 09 00
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Textile, leathers and attire
- Etterbeek (location)
- All jobs via Manpower
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French